A great Ruby Tuesday recipe to try !
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces ham, 1/4" cubed, about 2 cups
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, 1/4" cubed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or Romano cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
First of all in a large bowl combine salad ingredients.
And then in a smaller bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over macaroni mix and toss to blend well. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Next is to remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. (More mayonnaise or sour cream may be needed.) The Ruby Tuesday recipe of pasta salad is ready to serve...enjoy the appetizer ! Nice !