Ruby Tuesday Turkey Burger Recipes
A great Ruby Tuesday recipe to try !
Ruby Tuesday recipe Ingredients :
- Lean turkey – 2 pounds ( ground )
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1tablespoon
- Paprika – 3 tablespoon
- Garlic – 2 tablespoon ( minced )
- Ground dry mustard – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin -1 tablespoon ( ground )
- Fresh green chilli pepper – 2 ( diced )
- Red onion -1 ( medium , diced )
- Fresh ginger root – 1 teaspoon ( minced )
- Fresh cilantro – ½ cup ( finely chopped )
- Low sodium soy sauce – ¼ cup
- A dash of Worcestershire sauce
1, Preheat oven. In a bowl mix the ground turkey , garlic , ginger, red onion , chilli peppers , salt , soy sauce , black pepper , cilantro , paprika , cumin , mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Mix all the ingredients together.
2, Shape the mixture into eight burger patties.
3, Lightly grease the grill grates in the oven and put the turkey burgers on the grill. Cook for around 15 minutes per side, till the burgers are well done.
4, Place between lettuce leaves layered on burger buns , add a dash of mayonnaise and mustard, and the Ruby Tuesday recipe of turkey burger is ready to serve hot...nice ! Enjoy it !