Ruby Tuesday Crab Cakes Recipe
- 1 lb. crab meat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Saltines, crushed
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or Old Bay seasoning
- cayenne pepper or Morton's Hot Salt
- onion powder for sprinkling
- butter or olive oil for frying
Remove any shell from crab. In a medium bowl, toss together crushed Saltine cracker crumbs, egg, parsley and mayonnaise until moistened, but do not over mix. Add salt and pepper.
Form into five or six cakes, 1/2 to 3/4 inches thick. Place in refrigerator on cookie sheet for at least one hour so they will set up. Sprinkle lightly with cayenne or Morton's Hot Salt and
In a heavy skillet, fry crab cakes in butter (or olive oil), turning once until both sides are nicely browned (about 10 minutes). The Ruby Tuesday recipe of crab cakes is ready to serve...Enjoy !