Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
* 6 cups chicken stock
* 1 lb great northern bean (soaked in water overnight)
* 2 medium onions, chopped
* 6 cups chicken, diced cooked
* 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded & diced
* 2 chili peppers, diced
* 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
* 2 teaspoons cumin
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 cup salsa
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 pinch salt (to taste)
1.Simmer beans, half the onions, and half the garlic for 2 hours in the chicken stock or until the beans soften, stirring frequently. Add chicken and salsa.
2.Saute pepper, spices, and the remaining onions and garlic in the oil and add to the chili.
3.Simmer for one more hour.
4.Garnish with sour cream, Monterey Jack cheese and fresh chopped cilantro.
The Ruby Tuesday recipe of white chicken chilli is ready to serve...nice ! Enjoy it !!